Thursday, July 21, 2005

my golden b-day!


DANNY'S GOLDEN BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

BBQ, BANDS and MY BAR MITZVAH!!

When:

Sunday, July 31, 2005. 5pm-???

Where:

Creative Electric Studios
2201 NE 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55418
ph 612-706-7879


thas right. i been talking about it my whole life!! it's finally here...my GOLDEN birthday!!

Who:

Music from Lightning in the Bushes, Mike Gunther, the Jazz Cigarette and Deejay John Kass!
Also, on display will be a new series: "Photographs from Isreal" by my Mom, Judy Sigelman!!

Plus if I can get archival release, we will be screening my Bar Mitzvah from 1987!!

There will be food and drink but the more the better so don't be afraid to bring a little somethin' somethin'!!

I have been super busy this summer so haven't seen a lot of y'all in a while so I hope to see you then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home